Thursday 2 December 2010

Challenge Suneokun Update #1 - The Baseless


In a random panic I got confused and thought yesterday was today and I was out all day tomorrow. In an odd twist of events, so did my other half. It's like being in a house when the clocks go back ... A WHOLE DAY - very weird.

Apart from gaining another 24 hours, the panic also spurs some mad flocking death rolls and so I can proudly boast the following 82 flockers:
  • 21 Genestealers
  • 24 Hormagaunts
  • 31 Termagaunts
  • 5 Spores (I misplaced two!)
  • 1 Broodlord
BASELESS: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I also black-based the two Hiveguard and the Trygon and prepped the Gargoyles for painting...

A productive day. The danger is that I now take the foot off the pedal, but I have a whole room the cove, paint and have re-carpeted before next Wednesday. So whatever I can achieve this week will ease the pressure next week.

If I can get the base coats done on these Gargoyles - I can hopefully get them out of the way over the weekend.

Here's hoping - but a good start.
blog comments powered by Disqus