Finished and based the Deathguard last night. The Swords of Alpharius are looking as follows:
- 1 Huron - complete
- 1 Chaos Sorceror Conversion - converted, nearly finished.
- 5 Terminators - 3/5 painted, 2 are being painted by my 3 year old daughter and 1.5 year old son ... interesting.
- 5 Chosen - complete
- 9 Chaosmarines #1 - complete
- 9 Chaosmarines #2 - 60% painted
- 7 Plague Marines - complete
- 5 Raptors - complete
- 1 Dreadnought - complete
- 2 Obilterators - complete
- 1 Greater Deamon - complete
- 10 lesser Deamons - bought and to be built
- Rhino #1 - built and basecoated
- Rhino #2 - to be built
- Rhino #3 - to be built
You will have noticed that two of the Terminators have laid their lives down for the Dark Gods (or Greater Good?) and become sacrificial test models for my daughter and son.
Another shot of the completed Plaguemarines ... note the blue fists as a nod to they allegiance to the Swords of Alpharius.
My boy is 18 months and my daughter 3 and they both love "paint'n monstas" first thing in the morning (circa 7am), so we have Monster 'E' and Monster 'Pt' for her and him respectively. See the results below, it's great fun painting them together, although I've been informed that I can NEVER OVERPAINT THEM by She who must be obeyed... oh dear!
Monster E and Monster Pt.
It's a lot of fun though.