Had a cracking game against Mark on the spearhead front on Tuesday. 2000pts, no quarter given, maximum carnage. Now I'm off on honeymoon for a week, so my question is this... which one wins??? Suneokun's Evil tactics OR Mark's shiney new toys?
The lists are as follows:
Suneokun's Kochi 'Surprise' guardsmen
- Straken and command squad with Astropath, 2 bodyguards, a medic, 2 flamers and a melta!
- Primaris psyker
- Penal Legion #1 (Psychopaths)
- Penal Legion #2 (Psychopaths)
- 3 Chimeras with the Mechanised Assault Spearhead!
- 3 Sentinels with Lascannons and Tank Hunters
- Stormssword with dual lascannons, twin-linked heavy bolters and dual heavy bolters.
- 6 Roughriders, sergeant with melta.
- 2 Hellhounds with multimelta, smoke and the 'Ambush' formation (effectively infiltrate and stealth).
Mark's new toys
- Primaris Psyker
- 2 Vets Squads with melta, powerfist and lascannon.
- Leman Russ Annihilator with twin multimelta, lascannon in Squadron
- Leman Russ Demolisher with twin heavy bolter and lascannon in Squadron
- 3 Lascannon Sentinels with Tank Hunters
- 3 Autocannon Sentinels
- 2 Manticores with Ambush?
- Deathstrike Missile of DOOOOM!
So place you bets, and post your predictions in here ... the game is the long board, triangle deployment with 3 objectives (and the superheavy becoming one!)
I'll be back on the w/c 5th to set things right and give you a full batrep~!