Tuesday 23 December 2008

Eeek I just bought another army!

By Suneokun

Went shopping yesterday, pottered about town with the missus and our little girl. Kim wanted to show me this little 'collectables' shop for stamp collectors and old toys and stuff - very exciting. My daughter loves the place because it's full of books and toys and has a big loop running about the middle which she hares around. They've just started selling second hand warhammer...

So I bought an entire Tau army, including:
  • Codex Tau (not Tau Empire, doh!)
  • Commander Farsight
  • Crisis Suit
  • Broadside Suit
  • 19 Fire Warriors
  • 3 Stealth Suits
  • 8 Pathfinders
  • 10 Gun Drones
  • 2 Sheild Drones
For errr ... just over £25. I worked it out at nearly £125 worth of models - barely (poorly) painted. Added to the 40 odd Tyranids and the 40 odd Guard left to paint... I'm in trouble!

Still, a very merry christmas and a busy new year!