Friday 28 January 2011

Infinity: A Bargain

I've been going after tactics on the Infinity Forum and was approached by a Belgian with £200 worth of mini's to sell at half price...

I now have more Haqqislam than I can ever field. Still - my options are varied!

Unlike 40k, Infinity doesn't 'scale' well to bigger games, this is because all the reactions multiple up (to the power - for all you mathematians out there) until no-one can move anywhere without being spotted, slotted and shotted...

If you take my meaning. As such, the lists and battle are much more about objective tailored missions and matching different skills against different forces. That said - I'm really excited about painting up these simply stunning models and having some real fun.
Sorry for the short post - but my babies are calling me...

Peace out 40k-ers.
blog comments powered by Disqus