Come see it here, interesting clarifications...
- Piranha's can no longer "Buy one disruption pod, get one free." NERF.
- Target priority ... well thank goodness for that, target lock Sergeant shoots who he wants.
- Markerdrones can't move and fire. Last time I checked, drones have jetpacks, jetpacks allow relentless ... so this seems counterintuitive?
- Seeker Missiles are getting better and better. They are now confirmed to ignore all cover except area terrain (for units) and 'special items' for vehicles. So a vehicle can only ever gain a 4+ cover save if you bought the upgrade ... that's nice! SkyRay's FTW!
- Markerlights can totally negate pinning leadership OR saving throws ... how can you argue otherwise?
- Gundrones don't benefit from markerlights on their vehicle - well no, doh, course not!
- Detached gundrones are units and can contest and give away killpoints.
- Undetached gundrones (say that three times with a mouthful of mouthwash!) DO NOT, but are destroyed with the vehicle.
- Gundrones have leadership 7 and can disembark as if on an open top vehicle (ie anywhere within 2")
- Bodyguards/Honour guards are retinue as specified in the 40k rulebook.
- Some Ethereal and Sniper Drone clarifications ... but who takes them?
The main win is obviously on gundrones. The clarification puts the choice in the Tau players hand, I can 'keep' the drones on board to consolidate killpoints, or I can drop a Drone Horde from Piranha's to contest. Very nice.