Tuesday 10 May 2011

Calling all treadheads...


Just a quick post to explain where my life is fast dissapearing to ... only kidding! As relayed to you all before - I work at home, and away from an office I don't have to spend precious minutes talking to people I detest (sorry ... 'work' with) about their weekend/personal hygene/latest conquest/investment failures etc... as such this leaves more than enough time to have a go at cool things on the tinterweb.

The rule of playing games online for the home-worker is simple. You want something really really good that only lasts for 5-10 minutes. 15 tops. Anything over this is an immersive game and a real no, no.

Now don't get me wrong, part of the joy of running your own company is that sometimes you've 'earnt' that time. Big sale, tough week work ... we all leech downtime - but as a self-employed that little box in the back of your head is gonna start ticking...

Where's this going ... well online games can be short and sweet, or they can be ongoing addictive things.

This, ladies and gentlemanishly people is an absolute gem though - World of Tanks.

It's free, you get shunted into balanced games where you'll (firstly) die a lot and then you'll start upgrading you tank (XP and money) with research and guns. All the tanks are WW2 and the battlegrounds are SWEEEET. Each game last maximum of 15 minutes and I usually die 5-10 minutes in (although I once was the last one left by hiding in a bush!)...



I've got a T2 (which is shite, but has a big gun) at the moment and I'm working towards a Sherman - sweet!

Come and find Suneokun at World of Tanks.
blog comments powered by Disqus